The Marion County Fire Rescue Benevolence Fund held its annual Firefighter Ball Banquet this past Saturday night.
During the event, the 2019 award winners who were selected by their peers were announced. They were:
- EMT: Chasen Tapia (Station 11, B Shift);
- Paramedic: Michael Fletcher (Station 20, B Shift);
- Firefighter: Brandon Tedeschi (Station 21, B Shift);
- Driver/Engineer: James Cussings (Station 11, B Shift);
- Lieutenant: Stephen Johnson (Station 11, B Shift);
- Captain: Daniel Jodoin (Training/Safety, B Shift); and
- Station: Lowell #11 (B Shift).