The Public Education Foundation of Marion County (1239 Northwest 4th Street) is hosting Marion County Public School classroom teachers for the opportunity to shop for free school supplies for their students and classrooms at this year’s Teacher Fair.
Teachers can pick from the following dates and times to come shop for FREE school supplies for their students and classrooms. (Each teacher must register online to reserve their spot.)
- Thursday, August 1st -p 3 sessions available (8:30am-10am, 10:30am- 12pm, 12:30pm-2pm)
- Friday, August 2nd – 3 sessions available (8:30am-10am, 10:30am- 12pm, 12:30pm-2pm)
- Monday, August 5th – 2 sessions available (1:30pm-3pm or 3:30pm-5pm)
Notes for each day:
- Supplies will be restocked each day so that everyone has an equal chance to get the same items.
- Each teacher must register on this site to hold their spot
- Complete a Shopping Policy Form waiver at the end of the checkout process
- Bring a MCPS badge and a shopping bag for the event
- Per district policy, no children are allowed