As part of their Leaders Lunch series, Young Professionals of Ocala will host a class on Thursday, September 12 from 11:30 – 1:00 p.m. on social media and search engine optimization (SEO).
The class will be held at 310 SE 3rd St and will feature presentations from Kelly McAtee of Things To Do Ocala, Woodly Oralus of Biznct, and Olana Osborn, Director of Communications of the Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership.
– Learning how to network your business on social media
– Reviewing B2B & B2C Best Marketing Practices
– Discovering the benefits of social media marketing
– Uncovering how to organically increase your S.E.O.
– Finding out how to properly engage with your audience on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube specifically)
Space is limited. Interested in attending? RSVP to email@example.com or call 352-629-8051.