The popular TEDxOcala series is celebrating its fifth year in the city with its next event at the College of Central Florida on Saturday, November 2.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the college (3001 SW College Rd) and will feature 13 speakers on relatable topics. All tickets include lunch and snacks, while parking is complimentary.
To purchase tickets for the event, visit the TEDxOcala website.
The speakers include:
- #REvivingChivalRE – Carey David, Writer, Encourager
- #21stCenturyParenting – Caryn Antonini, Influencer
- #TalkToMeAgain – Connie King, Mental Health Professional/Consultant
- #SoulInjury – Deobrah Grassman, Founder of Opus Peace
- #SleepBetterLiveBetter – Devin Burke, Sleep and Performance Coach
- #ReRead1984 – Frank Perdomo, Career Academy Teacher
- #journeytotruth – Jen Zoe Hall, Transformation Leader
- #GreaterGoodStrategic #LifeCoaching – Marc Cordon, Positive Psychology Coach
- #GutWayToHappiness – Natalia Levey, Chef, Culinary Nutritionist
- #LivingInHeartCenteredGratitude – Patricia Wagner, Truth Teller
- #GenderEquity #Inclusion – Rami Elghandour, Engineer, Venture Capitalist, CEO
- #MirrorMeditation – Tara Well, Psychologist, Mirror Gazing Expert
- #Controlisanillusion – Tony Ferretti, Psychologist, Connections Coach
TEDxOcala is an independently run organization that is licensed by TED, the popular nonprofit known for its short talks on a wide range of topics, including science, business, global issues, and everything else.
For more information about the organization, past events, or the 2019 speakers, visit the TEDxOcala website.