Motorists may experience temporary lane closures in southeastern Marion County in the coming days and months.
From Feb. 26-May 31, SECO Energy will be replacing equipment on the overhead poles using the county rights-of-way to maneuver equipment. The streets affected are individual roadways within the Ocala Park Estates subdivision.
From Feb. 26-July 18, SECO Energy crews will be trimming trees along the overhead power lines. The streets that will be affected are:
- Southeast Highway 484 between the intersections of Southeast 36th Avenue and Southeast 55th Avenue Road.
- South Highway 475 between the intersections of Southeast 115th Street and Southeast Highway 484.
- Southeast 36th Avenue between the intersections of Southeast 145th Street and Southeast 110th Street.
- Southeast 47th Avenue between the intersections of Southeast 145th Street and Southeast 112th Street Road.
- Southeast 110th Street between the intersections of Southeast 36th Avenue and Southeast 44th Avenue.
- Individual streets within the boundaries of Belleview Big Oaks, Belleview Heights Estates, Edward Reeves Plat A, Three C.S. Industrial Park and Woodridge Estates
- Individual streets within the City of Belleview, within the boundaries of Southeast 47th Avenue and County Road 484, and County Road 484 to Southeast 110th Street Road.
Crews will place signage and barricades to direct traffic through the work zones. Travelers should expect delays and use alternate routes. Adverse weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances may affect schedules. For more information, contact the Office of the County Engineer at (352) 671-8686.