The Reilly Arts Center in Ocala has decided to postpone or cancel several upcoming events as a precaution related to the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
Those events include:
- Saturday, March 14: WIND FM presents Boston and Styx Tribute (postponed).
- Friday, March 20: Ocala Symphony Open Rehearsal (canceled).
- Saturday, March 21 and Sunday, March 22: The OSO presents: The Life and Times of Beethoven (canceled).
- Friday, March 27: Grease Sing-A-Long-A (postponed to May 1).
- Saturday, March 28: Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. (postponed).
- Saturday, April 4: WIND FM Fleetwood Max (postponed).
Those with tickets to a performance that has been postponed are asked to hold onto them for now. More details will be coming when new dates are confirmed for the events. For questions regarding the two WIND FM events, contact WIND at (352) 622-9500.
Those with tickets for canceled events can donate their ticket value back to the nonprofit Reilly Center. Patrons also can exchange them for a future Reilly show, receive Reilly credit or a refund. Contact the box office at email@example.com. Email will be the best way to exchange or refund tickets due to the high call volume at the office.
In your email request, please include: Name of purchaser, canceled event and whether you would like to donate your ticket value back to the Reilly, exchange your ticket to another event (and the event you’d like to exchange it for), receive credit for a future show or receive a refund. Also please include your mailing address.
The Reilly’s box office and business offices are still in normal operation. Box office hours are Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Please refer to Reillyartscenter.com and the center’s Facebook page by clicking HERE for real-time updates.