The Reilly Arts Center has been closely following the Coronavirus outbreak and has postponed or canceled several upcoming performances.
- Friday, March 20: Ocala Symphony Open Rehearsal (canceled).
- Saturday, March 21 and Sunday, March 22: The OSO presents: The Life and Times of Beethoven (canceled).
- Friday, March 27: Grease Sing-A-Long (postponed to May 1).
- Saturday, March 28: Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. (postponed).
- Saturday, April 4: WIND FM Fleetwood Max (postponed).
- Thursday, April 16: CFMC American Spirituals and Folks Songs (canceled).
- Friday, April 17: Gilbert Gottfried (postponed).
- Thursday, April 23: 10,000 Maniacs (postponed).
- Thursday, April 30: United Way Lip Sync Competition (postponed).
Those who have tickets for a performance that has been postponed should hold onto to them for now. More details will be coming when the new dates are confirmed. For questions regarding the two WIND FM events, contact WIND at (352) 622-9500.
Those who have tickets to a performance that’s been canceled are asked to donate their ticket back to the Reilly. That will help the facility weather the storm and keep musicians, staff and entertainment professionals employed during the coming weeks.
Tickets also can be exchanged for a future Reilly show, receive Reilly credit or receive a refund. Contact the box office at email@example.com. Ticketholders can call but email is the best way to exchange or refund tickets due to the high call volume at the box office. In your email request, please include the name of the purchaser; your mailing address; the canceled event; and whether you would like to donate your ticket value back to the Reilly, exchange your ticket for another event (and the event you’d like to exchange it for), receive credit for a future show or receive a refund.
The Reilly Arts Center box office is physically closed until further notice. However, the box office staff is on duty and processing orders Tuesday through Friday, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.