Ocala Fire Rescue has amended its protocols and procedures to align with Coronavirus prevention standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
To ensure social distancing and minimize unnecessary interactions, the agency has put several measures into place:
- Ocala Fire Rescue’s administration building, the Ocala Fire Museum and all seven fire stations are closed to the public.
- Fire incident report requests will be accepted by phone at (352) 629-8306 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.; by email at email@example.com; and online at https://bit.ly/2IZbL6K.
- If a hard copy of the report must be retrieved in person at 3001 NE 21st St., the agency asks that a phone request be made before your arrival to minimize contact.
- All special details have been canceled until further notice.
- Pre-screening and self-reporting of signs and symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus are in place for all fire personnel.
For more information and updates, visit Ocala Fire Rescue’s Facebook page.