The College of Central Florida is conducting virtual information sessions for potential students, parents and guardians of high school teens interested in learning more about the college and the programs it offers.
Sessions last about an hour and provide details about the application process, financial aid, placement testing and resources available to help students be successful. Specific parent and dual enrollment sessions also are available. Summer classes are scheduled to start May 13 and fall classes begin Aug. 17.
Upcoming information sessions include:
- Friday, April 24, noon
- Tuesday, April 28, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 6 p.m. Marion County Public Schools Dual Enrollment session
- Thursday, April 30, noon
- Tuesday, May 5, 6 p.m. Citrus County Public Schools Dual Enrollment session
- Wednesday, May 6, 6 p.m. Specific to parents and guardians on how they can help set their teen up for success at CF
- Thursday, May 7, 6 p.m. Levy County Public Schools Dual Enrollment sessionFor information about any of the sessions or to register, visit CF.edu/InformationSession or email admissions@CF.edu.