The College of Central Florida is conducting virtual information and academic program sessions for potential students, parents and guardians of high school teens interested in learning more about the college and the programs it offers.
Sessions last about an hour and provide details about the application process, financial aid, placement testing and resources available to help students be successful. Sessions outline the expectations and outcomes for the specific academic programs. Parent and dual enrollment sessions also are available.
Future students are encouraged to register and receive assistance with the application process, financial aid, placement testing, academic advising or assistance with registration for summer classes that start June 29 and fall classes that begin Aug. 17.
Sessions in June include:
- Health Sciences Dental Assisting, Tuesday, June 16, at 3 p.m.
- Health Sciences Radiography, Tuesday, June 16, at 4 p.m.
- Parent Information, Tuesday, June 16, at 6 p.m.
- General Information, Thursday, June 18, 11 a.m.
- Agribusiness, Thursday, June 18, at 6 p.m.
- General Information, Monday, June 22, at 2 pm.
- Dual Enrollment, Wednesday, June 24, at 6 p.m.
- Health Sciences Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Thursday, June 25, at 9 a.m.
- General Information, Tuesday, June 30, at 6 p.m.