Motorists traveling on county roadways in the vicinity of Anthony can expect intermittent lane closures through Dec. 31.
The closures will take place in the following areas;
- N.W. 100th Street, from N.W. 30th Avenue to North U.S. Highway 441;
- N.E. 95th Street from N.E. Jacksonville Road to N.E. 22nd Court and at the intersection of N.E. 12th Court;
- N.E. 16th Terrace at the intersection of N.E. 97th Street Road;
- N.E. 100th Street at the intersection of N.E. Jacksonville Road;
- N.E. 97th Street Road at the intersection of N.E. 21st Avenue, N.E. 25th Court, and N.E. 33rd Avenue; and
- N.E. 22nd Court at the intersection of N.E. 92nd Place.
Duke Energy will be replacing electric poles and doing maintenance work on several poles. Workers and equipment will be located in the county right-of-way.
Crews will place barricades and signs to direct traffic through the work zones. Travelers should expect delays and use alternate routes when possible. Adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances may affect schedules.
For more information, contact the Office of the County Engineer at (352) 671-8686.