61 F
Ocala
Saturday, December 18, 2021

The Brick inviting local artists, makers to submit original works

The Marion Cultural Alliance is looking for local artwork and handmade goods to add to its spring selection.

The selected items will be on display and available for purchase from January to April 2022 at the shop located at Brick City Center for the Arts (23 SW Broadway Street in Ocala).

Artists and makers from all mediums and styles can submit up to 10 items for consideration by no later than Monday, January 10, 2022.

MCA is looking for creative original paintings, drawings, photographs, jewelry, ceramics, glass, wood, metal, custom-made notecards, reproduction prints, textiles, handmade wearables, home d├ęcor items, holiday items, and more.

Each of the selected items will be available for purchase at The Shop at the Brick, with 70% of the proceeds going to the artist and the remaining 30% going to MCA. Payment will be processed in the form of a check on the 15th day of the month following the sale.

For more information, visit the Marion Cultural Alliance Call to Artists and Makers website.