A limited number of Google Career Certification scholarships are currently being offered by CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion.
Each scholarship will cover the entire cost of the training through an online course provider. Candidates who are approved for a scholarship will have their choice of one of the following courses:
- Google Data Analytics: Learn about the collection, transformation, and organization of data to assist in decision-making.
- Google Project Management: Learn to plan and guide teammates, manage changes, risks, and stakeholders.
- Google IT Support: Learn skills to better prepare for an entry-level job in IT.
- Google UX Design (User Experience): Learn about the interaction users have with products, websites, and apps.
- Google IT Automation with Python: Learn how to write code to solve problems and automate solutions.
While the courses each take approximately six months to complete while working at a pace of 10 hours per week, each course participant has the option to work at a faster pace.
To request a scholarship application, visit the Careersource CLM Google Scholarships webpage. Candidates for the scholarship do not need a college degree or relevant experience.
For more information, contact the CareerSource CLM career center at 1-800-434-5627.