HCA Florida Ocala Hospital is hosting an onsite hiring event this week to fill numerous openings at the hospital.
The hiring event is taking place on Wednesday, June 8 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the hospital, which is located at 1431 SW 1st Avenue in Ocala. During the event, the hospital’s recruits and facility leaders will be in search of candidates to fill the following open positions:
- Full-time RN (Registered Nurse), Neurology.
- Full-time LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse).
- Full-time Patient Care Technician.
- Full-time New Graduate RN.
- Full-time and part-time Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) – Paramedic.
All job seekers in attendance should wear business casual attire (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie). Attendees should also bring a resume and be prepared for on-the-spot interviews. Job offers will be made to qualified candidates.
Snacks and refreshments will be served during the event.
For more information, or to register, visit the HCA Florida Ocala Hospital Hiring Event webpage.