The Reading with Rangers & Friends program continues this week with a trip to Tuscawilla Park.
On Friday, June 10, from 11 a.m. to noon, an Ocala Park Ranger and other special guests will visit the park, which is located at 800 NE Sanchez Avenue in Ocala, to share a few stories with the children in attendance.
The weekly program will take place every Friday throughout June and July at various parks and locations around Ocala, including:
- Jervey Gantt Recreation Complex (2200 SE 36th Avenue) on June 17.
- Lillian Bryant Park (2200 NW 17th Place) on June 24.
- Fort King National Historic Landmark (3925 E Fort King Street) on July 1.
- Heritage Nature Conservancy (2005 NE 3rd Street) on July 8.
- Toms Park (2245 N Magnolia Avenue) on July 15.
- Scott Springs Park (2825 SW 24th Avenue) on July 22.
- Citizens’ Circle (151 SE Osceola Avenue) on July 29.
The events are free to attend and open to the public. Registration is not required, and all visitors are encouraged to pack a snack, blanket, or chair.
For more information, visit the Ocala Recreation and Parks Department webpage.