Marion County Clerk of Court and Comptroller Gregory C. Harrell has been elected to serve on the 2022-2023 Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers (FCCC) Executive Committee.
Harrell was installed as the association’s incoming Secretary during FCCC’s Summer Conference, which was held on Wednesday, June 8 in Orlando.
The 2022-2023 FCCC Executive Committee members include:
- President, Carolyn Timmann (Martin County Clerk of Court and Comptroller).
- President-Elect, Barry Baker (Suwannee County Clerk of Court and Comptroller).
- Vice President, Tiffany Moore Russell, Esq. (Orange County Clerk of Court).
- Treasurer, Doug Chorvat, Jr., CGCIO, CPM (Hernando County Clerk of Court and Comptroller).
- Secretary, Gregory C. Harrell, Esq. (Marion County Clerk of Court and Comptroller).
Harrell is the newest member of the FCCC Executive Committee and will serve a one-year term as Secretary.
“I am really looking forward to the opportunity to help serve the interests of Marion County residents in their Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s Office at not only the local level, but also the state level. I think it is important to have a seat at the table where statewide issues affecting Clerks are addressed,” said Harrell.
Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers is a statewide, nonprofit member association composed of Florida’s Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptrollers. FCCC provides local government support services, technical assistance, and accreditation opportunities for all members of the association.
For more information, visit the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers webpage.