The First Friday Art Walk will return to downtown Ocala on Friday, September 2, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The art walk occurs on the first Friday of each month, beginning in September and running through May. During September’s event, the following activities will be included:
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations for all ages provided by local non-profit arts and cultural organizations.
- Local artists selling their works throughout downtown.
- Extended hours at participating businesses.
- Buskers (musicians) stationed throughout the downtown area, including My Uncle’s Friend and Sean T Music.
- A live musical performance on the Downtown Square by Ecliff Telford.
In the event of inclement weather, the First Friday Art Walk will be cancelled.