The First Friday Art Walk will return to downtown Ocala on Friday, November 4, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The art walk is held on the first Friday of each month beginning in September through May. During the upcoming event in November, there will be plenty of activities that include:
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations for all ages provided by local nonprofit arts and cultural organizations.
- Local artists selling their works throughout Downtown.
- Extended hours at participating businesses.
- Buskers stationed throughout the downtown area, including My Uncle’s Friend, The Allens, and Sean T Music.
- A live musical performance from The Mudds Jazz and Blues Band on the Downtown Square.
In the event of inclement weather, the First Friday Art Walk will be canceled.
For more information, please contact the City of Ocala Cultural Arts and Sciences Division via phone (352-629-8447) or email ([email protected]); or visit the City of Ocala First Friday Art Walk webpage.