Marion County Fire Rescue is currently looking to hire support personnel to fill positions within the organization’s Administration and Logistics divisions.
According to Marion County Fire Rescue, applications are currently being accepted for the following positions:
- Budget Administrative Coordinator – This position is responsible for providing administrative and budget support to MCFR. Duties include managing and maintaining the assigned projects, processes, and tracking and reporting requirements of the department.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and three years’ experience in coordinating, managing, and tracking accounts and budgets; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum pay: $19.51/$40,580.80 (salary position).
- Payroll Specialist – This position is responsible for providing administrative, payroll, and human resources support to MCFR. Duties include maintaining and validating information in the scheduling, enterprise resource planning, and timekeeping systems.
- Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent; and two years’ work experience in payroll processing using an automated payroll system. According to MCFR, fire service experience is desired.
- Minimum pay: $20.88/$43,430.40.
- Note: This position is pending approval from the Marion County Board of County Commissioners, and it will be presented to the commissioners for approval during their upcoming meeting on Tuesday, December 20, according to MCFR.
- Supply Inventory Technician – This position is responsible for performing semi-skilled and manual tasks for the logistics warehouse or department storeroom, including receiving, stocking, inventory, and distribution functions.
- Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent; a valid driver’s license; and a minimum of 6 hours of college credit towards an AS/AA degree in business or a logistical-related field, or an equivalent combination of experience.
- Minimum pay: $15.00/$31,200.
For more information about employment opportunities with Marion County, or to submit an application, visit the Marion County careers webpage.