The First Friday Art Walk will return to downtown Ocala this week.
The event will take place on Friday, February 3, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in and around Ocala’s Historic Downtown Square. Here is a list of the activities that will be included:
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations for all ages provided by local nonprofit arts and cultural organizations.
- Local artists selling their works throughout downtown.
- Extended hours at participating businesses.
- Buskers stationed throughout the downtown area, including My Uncle’s Friend, Prestine Allen, and Sean T Music.
- A live musical performance on the Downtown Square featuring Julie Black Duo.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled.
The First Friday Art Walk is held on the first Friday of each month, beginning in September and running through May.
For more information, please contact the City of Ocala Cultural Arts and Sciences Division via phone (352-629-8447) or email ([email protected]); or visit the City of Ocala’s First Friday Art Walk webpage.