Marion County’s government offices will be closed on Monday, May 29 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
This closure includes all Public Library System locations, as well as all Solid Waste recycling centers and the Baseline Transfer Station.
The following facilities and services are not included in this closure:
- Marion County Animal Control is available 24/7 at 352-671-8727.
- Marion County Fire Rescue and Public Safety Communications are available 24/7: call 352-732-9111 for non-emergencies and 911 for emergencies.
- Marion County Parks and Recreation facilities will remain open as regularly scheduled.
- The Silver Springs Shores Youth and Community Center’s pool will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Marion County Utilities customers can report emergencies via 352-307-6000.
All Marion County offices and facilities will resume regularly scheduled business hours on Tuesday, May 30.
For more information, contact Marion County Administration at 352-438-2300.