UPDATE: This home went under contract Monday, Aug. 18, after just five days on the market. The deal is scheduled to close in October.
A 17.5-acre waterfront estate is on the market for $2.1 million in the Bellechase community on the southern edge of Ocala.
The 4-bedroom, 5-bath home at 708 SE 44th Road was listed Wednesday by Rasha Elmallah of Deacon and Soldier Properties in Ocala. It last sold for $1.2 million in May 2018.
The property offers privacy and security as it sits in a private section within Bellechase with two other homes that share a private gate. However, it is exempt from the HOA’s cost and restriction.
With 4,535 square feet of living space and 9,902 total, the property leaves little to be desired with soaring 12- to 18-foot ceilings, an in-ground pool and spa, and luscious landscaping.
The property is filled with fruit trees and palm trees, and it also features a stocked pond for fishing.
Inside the home you will find a split bedroom floor plan, a chef’s kitchen, and a coffee/wine bar. The master bedroom also has a private office in addition to home’s custom library with a separate entrance.
For more information about the home, check out the listing on Zillow.
The sale of this home is one of many notable real estate transactions in the Ocala area in recent weeks. Here are a few of the others:
- A luxurious 3-bed, 3-bath home with a 3-car garage in the gated Laurel Wood community of Ocala sold for $628,010 in a cash deal.
- A 3-acre farm in the prestigious Highway 475 corridor in Ocala is up for sale for $925,000.
- A 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home on 8 acres in the Meadow Wood Farms neighborhood of Ocala recently went on the market for $949,900 – more than twice what it last sold for.
- A five-acre mini horse farm in the Countryside Farms subdivision of Ocala recently sold for $977,000.
- A horse ranch in the Turning Hawk Ranch community in Ocala went on the market at the beginning of August for just under $1.6 million – more than twice what it last sold for.
- A property in south Ocala that features a koi pond, large den, and putting green has been listed for sale at just under $2.5 million.
- An 18.23-acre equestrian estate near the Florida Horse Park that features two homes with nearly 14,000-square-feet of space, a guest house, and a barn has been listed for $3.8 million.
- A 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom home situated on over three acres in the heart of Ocala’s Historic District has been listed for sale at $3.7 million.