The Health and Wellness Fair comes to downtown Ocala this Sunday.
The fair will be held on Sunday, November 7 at 310 SE 3rd Avenue, and focuses on living a healthy lifestyle.
Numerous vendors will be on site from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., sharing tips on a how to be healthy, and offering samples of healthy foods, wellness therapies, and natural products.
Here are some of the vendors that will be in attendance:
- Nonprofit organization Our Hearts Align serves families who have experienced pregnancy loss and early infant loss.
- The Fiery Chef offers an 8-week rotating menu of gourmet, ready-to-eat meals, along with full service catering.
- Dynamic Health focuses on teaching customers how to take care of their own health using technology from Western, Eastern, and Ayurveda medicine.
- Seva Message Therapy will be on-site offering chair massages.
- Essential oil educator Doreen Penn will offer tips on the use of essential oils.
For more information, visit the Health and Wellness Fair Facebook event page.