The First Friday Art Walk will take place in and around Ocala’s Historic Downtown Square on Friday, May 5, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
This will be the final art walk of the 2022-2023 season, and it will include the following activities:
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations for all ages provided by local nonprofit arts and cultural organizations.
- Local artists selling their works throughout downtown.
- Extended hours at participating businesses.
- Buskers stationed throughout the downtown area, including My Uncle’s Friend, J & J Flute, Prestine Allen, and Sean T Music.
- A live musical performance on the Downtown Square featuring Billy Buchanan.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled.
The art walk is held on the first Friday of each month, beginning in September and running through May. The 2023-2024 season of the First Friday Art Walk is scheduled to kick off later this year on September 8.
For more information, contact the City of Ocala Cultural Arts and Sciences Division via phone (352-629-8447) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org); or visit the City of Ocala’s First Friday Art Walk webpage.