Ocala Comic Con is returning to the World Equestrian Center this weekend for its 10th annual installment.
The convention will take place on Saturday, September 16 (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and Sunday, September 17 (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at the World Equestrian Center, which is located at 1750 NW 80th Avenue in Ocala.
Like previous years, Ocala Comic Con will feature special guests and exhibits from a wide array of industries, including animation, comic books, cosplay, and more. Those in attendance will also be able to check out over 200 vendors.
A total of 13 celebrity guests are planned for the two-day event, including:
- Actor Cameron Monaghan. He is known for his role as Ian Gallagher on the Showtime comedy-drama series Shameless, as well as twins Jerome and Jermiah Valeska on the DC Comics-based TV series Gotham. He also voiced Cal Kestis on the hit video games Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
- Emmy-nominated actor Sam Witner. He is best known as the voice of Star Wars villain Darth Maul, and he has done extensive work for the Lucasfilm/Disney franchise, including Star Wars: Clone Wars. His other credits include a recurring role as Neil Perry on the Showtime Series Dexter, antagonist Mr. Hyde on ABC’s Once Upon A Time, and Wayne Jessup in an adaptation of Stephen King’s novella The Mist.
- Award-winning actor Keith David. Over the course of his acting career, he has landed over 150 film, television, and stage roles, including appearances in the following movies: The Nice Guys, Platoon, Crash, Armageddon, There’s Something About Mary, and Cloud Atlas, to name a few.
- Actress Tiya Sircar. She is known for her role as Sabine Wren on Star Wars: Rebels, as well as her portrayals of Vicky on The Good Place, Delphis on Young Justice, and Fiona Byrne on Supergirl.
- Actress Cassady McClincy. She is best known for portraying Lydia on The Walking Dead, and additional roles include Young Molly Strand on Castle Rock and Jackie on Love, Simon.
A dozen creator guests will also be in attendance throughout the convention, along with cosplay guests and props that include replicas of the Jurassic Park jeep and Pizza Planet vehicle from Toy Story.
Tickets are currently on sale for Saturday ($40) and Sunday ($35), along with weekend passes for both dates ($60). Children ages 10 and under may attend the event for free.
All pre-sale ticket holders will be able to pick up their passes early on Friday, September 15, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For a complete list of this year’s guests, or to purchase tickets, visit the Ocala Comic Con website.