The First Friday Art Walk will return to downtown Ocala next week with activities, live music, and a performance by a local middle school band.
The City of Ocala Cultural Arts Division’s popular art walk will be held on Friday, November 3, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The following activities will be included in November’s event:
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations for all ages provided by local nonprofit arts and cultural organizations.
- Local artists selling their works throughout downtown.
- Extended hours at participating businesses.
- Live intermission performance by The Falcon Band of Fort King Middle School.
- Buskers stationed throughout the downtown area, including Diorella Dailey, My Uncle’s Friend, Prestine Allen, and Sean T Music.
- A live musical performance on the Downtown Square featuring The Mudds.
Downtown Ocala will host an art walk event on the first Friday of each month through May 2024. These events are free and open to the public.
In the event of inclement weather, the First Friday Art Walk will be canceled.